10 facts about the Golden Retriever , although it is a very popular breed But how many people know about this breed of dog? Today we would like to bring you some things that you may not have known about this big and kind dog.
Golden Retriever, a large golden-brown dog. They are the most popular dog breeds for their playful, friendly and intelligent disposition. But are you sure you know everything about this breed?
Then go and test if you know about 10 facts about the Golden Retriever.
How many retrievers do you have and do you know any of them?
1. The AKC or American Kennel Club of the United States has registered the Golden Retriever. The Retriever has been a purebred dog since 1925.
2. Golden Retriever is consider to be the 4th smartest dog after Border Collie, Poodle and German Shepherd.
3. There are 3 types of this species: Golden Hunting American Golden and English Golden which will have different sizes and colors
4. They have two coats which are water resistant and will shed seasonally. During the shedding period, should be brush regularly at least twice a week to limit the hair shedding.
5. These pups love swimming. especially throwing things and having them swim back and forth It’s their favorite game.
6. Golden Retrievers are generous-minded dogs and are always on the lookout for other animals. Not even a cat who has always been a dog’s rival.
7. The matter of helping people is also not inferior because the Golden Retriever is considered a great therapy dog.
8. See the Golden Retriever, have a cheerful disposition and play non-stop like this.
they will sad and stressed too. When left alone for extend period time, experts recommend not to be left alone for more than 5-6 hour.
9. Golden Retriever’s sense of smell and trace is excellent. Therefore, it is a dog that is often train as a rescue team helper.
10. It can be seen that the Golden Retriever often appear in movie and shows. Because it is a dog that learns quickly and is easy to train.